Commercial Solar Panels
IS IT BENEFICIAL TO HAVE A COMMERCIAL SOLAR FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
YES! It is a GREAT and SMART idea to install commercial solar panels at your business. Let’s say, it is a perfect investment with a very short ROI. Moreover, it shows you’re enthusiastic about helping the environment and the Planet as a whole. Adding commercial solar to your business also shows that you’re a good steward of your company’s finances. Furthermore, it’s a highly marketable or sellable addition to any business. It will entice customers who like and preferred doing business with companies who are committed to sustainability and the environment.
SOLAR – A SAFE FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
Once you invest in a solar panel, you’ll be able to take benefit of things like:
– The 26% Federal Investment Tax Credit of ITC. SEIA has an awesome write-up on it
– MACRS 5 Year Asset Depreciation Schedule
– Utility Rebates or discounts and Performance-Based Incentives (PBIs – if obtainable by the time of purchase)
– Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing. It is not only for solar!
– The Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) of USDA. This is a grant of up to 25% of the project cost if you are located in a rural area. Check out if you’re business location is eligible.
OTHER BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF GOING SOLAR
- Increased Employee
- An increasing number of individuals are seeking job openings with environmentally conscious and friendly companies.
- Recognize by more customers
There is a consumer sector out in the market that chooses companies based on their stance on sustainability and charitable efforts. Solar earns and wins consumer’s trust. Moreover, it offers business owners an opportunity to promote their business and raise awareness in the local community. Going solar is a nice way to connect with clients and with the local community. It escalates interest in the company’s social accounts and email campaigns such as newsletters, and others.
- Support Local – For Residence and Business
Once you hire a local contractor, that work is executed by people who live and reside in your local community. By keeping your dollars local, you are giving a positive impact on your local economy. Who knows, you might even gain some new clients throughout the process. Hire as at Mesquite Best Solar Panel for all your solar needs.